Pieced together remnants of salvaged military surplus this one of a kind bag is simply stunning! One side has an original leather buckle and a patch, and the other side has a series of original patchwork. Seriously unique!
Generously sized, this is a great bag for work, travel, or anytime you need to carry a lot.
- Handles are full-grain brown leather, and are attached with antique brass rivets.
- Leather crossbody strap is adjustable and removable, using antique brass hardware and antique brass swivel hooks.
- Fully lined with ivory cotton canvas
- Four interior slip pockets
- Antique brass YKK zipper
- Width top: 14" / 36cm
- Width bottom: 11" / 28.5cm
- Height: 14" / 36cm
- Depth: 3" / 8cm
- Zipper length: 12" / 33.5cm
- Handle length: 21" / 53.5cm
- Handle width: 5/8"
- Handle drop: 10" / 26cm
- Crossbody strap: 30" - 60" x 1" / 76cm - 152cm x 2.5cm