Who makes this wonderful stuff?
Gillian does! Every single thing is meticulously created by Gillian, from start to finish. She uses full leather hides, brass hardware, top of the line waxed canvas, and as many reclaimed textiles as possible. Every stitch, every snip, every step of the designing, leatherworking, and construction is done by her. Due to the nature of her materials, everything is limited edition or one of a kind.
Why is everything sold out?
All of the Pip Robins work is made in small batches and released in scheduled Shop Updates. Items sell VERY quickly. It is highly recommended that you sign up for the Newsletter and keep tabs on the next release on the Pip Facebook page and Instagram account.
Any tips on how to go through the checkout faster during a Shop Update?
Definitely! Do these things before the Shop Update goes live:
- Sign up for an account
- Fill in your billing and shipping address
- Enter your credit card information into your account
- Better yet:
- Pay with E-transfer by choosing the option under "Alternative payment methods" at the checkout
- Choose the radio button labelled "Interac E-Transfer"
- Once you have received your order confirmation email, sign into your online banking and send the total to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice going through the checkout so you know what to expect (just don't complete the order unless you want to)
Do you do custom orders?
Unfortunately at this time, Pip Robins does not offer custom items.
Where are you located?
Pip Robins is located in Roncesvalles Village, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, next to Sorauren Park. You can also find me at select craft shows throughout the year. A full list is here.
Can I pick up my order?
Definitely! You can schedule a visit to the studio here.
What is your return/exchange policy?
Pip Robins will accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations. You must contact Gillian within three days of the item being delivered to arrange. The return shipping fees will be your responsibility. If a refund is required, the total cost of postage will be deducted from your refund. Final sale on discounted or clearance items.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yup! Gillian pays the shipping costs on all orders over $250 CAD (before taxes) anywhere in North America. You are responsible for the shipping fees on all orders under $250.