Pieced together remnants of salvaged military surplus this one of a kind bag is simply stunning! The front features an original buckle. The other side is has layers of grommets and strapping.
Generously sized, this is a great bag for work, travel, or anytime you need to carry a lot.
- Handles are full-grain brown leather, and are attached with antique brass rivets.
- Leather crossbody strap is adjustable and removable, using antique brass hardware and antique brass swivel hooks.
- Fully lined with ivory cotton canvas
- Four interior slip pockets
- Pip Robins leather badge
- Width top: 14.5" / 37.5cm
- Width bottom: 12" / 31cm
- Height: 14" / 36cm
- Depth: 3" / 8cm
- Zipper length: 13" / 33.5cm
- Handle length: 25" / 64cm
- Handle width: 3/4" / 1.9cm
- Handle drop: 11" / 28.5cm
- Crossbody strap:
30" - 60" x 1" / 76cm - 152cm x 2.5cm